Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sleigh Bells Stitchery

This is a picture of a stitchery that Mum did a couple of years back. It's by Carol Newton from Neverending Thread (pattern can be purchased from their website) called Sleigh Bells Stitchery. The pattern was originally printed in a magazine called Australian Homespun (No. 30 Vol. 6.4). I really love this one and admire it whenever I see it at Mum's house. I was at her place today and thought I would take a photo of it to post for other people to see how lovely it is.

CAROL NEWTON (NEVERENDING THREAD) - Sleigh Bells Stitchery

AUSTRALIAN HOMESPUN MAGAZINE - No. 30 Vol. 6.4

Off the track a bit, but it's a question I've had from Lori about the song I'm playing on this blog called This Love. It's by the Australian twins The Veronicas. They're from Brisbane, they're 21 years old and they've had quite a few hits here in Australia. This is their latest song that's been released only recently, and one of my favourites at the moment. I've put a couple of other songs of theirs on my mini iPod (bottom of blog), called When It All Falls Apart and Untouched. I love most of the songs they've released so far.

No comments: