Thursday, March 13, 2008

More stash and stitching

The second part of my order from Needlecraft Corner arrived today. I'm spoiling myself with all the stash I'm getting lately. I decided to get the pillow for CCN Home Sweet Home chart. It's better than I thought it would be. The fabric has a wrinkle effect in it and the colours are more a muted than primary shade, which I love.

TRAIL CREEK FARM - pillow for CCN Home Sweet Home chart

With the pillow came the rest of the Bent Creek Big Zipper, being the fabric and threads in its big pouch. I'm keen to see how this one stitches. Don't know when I'll do it, so there may be a wait.

BENT CREEK - Big Zipper master kit with fabric and threads, Kelmscott ruler, thread holder, and scissors.

I got some more stitching in today. Really liking this design, she's so cute. LHN designs are so simple yet very enjoyable.

LHN - My Needle's Work

1 comment:

From the Attic said...

Oooh, you have been getting exciting mail Jane. I love your MOP ruler and thread holders and your cute Putsford scissors. I have those scissors too. They were a gift from Sandra. Good progress on your 'My Needle's Work'