Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another find

I'm like a woman possessed at the moment with my stash.

You never know what you'll find just by looking. Checking out other people's blogs is a great way and is so enjoyable, but on the other hand you discover new things available in the needlework world that you simply have to have. Then you go searching to find out how you can obtain these things. Which leads me to my latest discovery via Katrina's blog. I was having a look at it yesterday and saw a design by LHN which I hadn't seen before. I read on and she mentioned it was an exclusive kit she got from The Busy Needle in Arizona. Apparently Diane Williams of LHN is a local in this area and she has designed an exclusive kit for them. It's called The Busy Needle funnily enough.

DIANE WILLIAMS (LHN) - The Busy Needle shop exclusive kit

I thought it was so cute I couldn't resist, so I've already gone ahead and ordered it. Don't need to wait to decide on these things. Grab it while you can I say!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I love this one! I ordered it too a little while back. It's so cute! :)