Friday, May 22, 2009

Second edition is out!

Some of you may remember my first edition of Pussy Magazine with my gorgeous Birman cat, Sophie on the cover. Well not to be outdone, my youngest cat, Charlotte had to have a cover shot of her own. I managed to get a suitable picture of her the other day. She was just in the right mood. Here's the long awaited follow up to the first issue...


I managed to come up with a few more article headings. Hope you have a chuckle reading them! Remember, it's just a bit of fun. :)

Another thing I did recently was watch a dvd called Miss Potter. It was so 'delightful'. That's the perfect word for it. I just loved it! It stars Renee Zellweger and Ewan McGregor. Based of the life of Beatrix Potter who was an amazing woman with such talent. It's the type of movie you could watch over and over again. Delightful!

7 comments:

Jan said...

I too loved that movie!!

Your baby is just gorgeous!! Wonderful front cover model! (^-^)

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Love your new cover photo, Jane! Those blue eyes are something!

Theresa said...

Oooh~~~ Charlotte is one beautiful cover girl~~~~~
I've watched Miss Potter also, I love the movie!!!!!

Melissa said...

You may have a second career in the works there. Love the second installment of the magazine!

I've watched Miss Potter and really enjoyed it too. Have you seen Miss Pettigrew lives for a Day? It's wonderful too.

Rowyn said...

Charlotte sure makes a gorgeous cover girl!

I love Miss Potter too. Beatrix had such talent, and led an interesting life.

Hazel said...

Your cats are beautiful. I am getting a ragdoll!! Have to wait ages though as the kittens have only just been born early May. x

mamyrose said...

I love also the birman cat. to see on my blog, your blog is beautiful, very sorry for my english