Monday, May 11, 2009

Here's what else I ordered

My Stacy Nash Group kit comes in a Priority Mail envelope and can accommodate a reasonable amount of weight. So I decided that before my kit was shipped out this time, I'd contact Jeanne at Country Sampler (who's organising the posting out of the kits) and add some items to the shipment. This way I'd just be charged for the price of the charts and not have to pay anymore than I would have already for postage. These are the charts I got which are all on their website...


One from Indygo Junction that I hadn't seen before called Vintage Pincushions. Lovely old, vintage style designs to create pincushions that look as though they're from yesteryear. The other chart in this photo is from Blackbird Designs called Blessings Be Thine. This one I've seen a few other ladies complete and it looks wonderful finished. I don't think it's readily available at most needlework shops, so I was thrilled to find it listed at Country Sampler. I wasn't sure whether they'd have any in stock but went ahead and ordered it anyway. So I was quite pleased when it arrived. It's a Christmas design but not one that's too obvious.


Now I couldn't pass up the chance to get a few more Stacy Nash patterns. These two booklets I've been eyeing for quite some time. A Simply Early Christmas has a festive theme to it, though I must admit I haven't even looked inside this one yet because I don't want to undo the gorgeous ribbon that is wrapped around the outside. I just think it looks so special.

The From Me To Thee booklet I have looked through and what a delight it is. So many interesting patterns and wonderful pictures. It's a feast for the eye! I just adore primitive looking things, so Stacy's creations appeal to my inner desire for the simpler style. Here's a few pictures from the pages within.


And lastly some more Stacy Nash charts. These ones are called Christmas Goose Pinkeep, Cherry Hill Cupboard Sampler, and Simple Joys Pinkeep. I love them!


What a delightful stash enhancement. I'm so pleased with everything I ordered. Hope you've enjoyed sharing it with me.

17 comments:

Tammy said...

Those are such great choices--I love all of them too! You're going to have alot of fun with those. The strawberries are really special!

Diane (di) said...

Wow, I really like everything you ordered Jane. I'm definitely loving the Indygo Junction vintage pincushions and the BBD Blessings be Thine. Beautiful.

Hazel said...

What a lovely blog! Thanks for giving us a peek into the booklets. Lovey stash. Your cats are beautiful too. We are thinking of getting a Ragdoll. x

Bine said...

Great Stash!!! Thanks so much for sharing the pics.

Loreta said...

I love all of them, Jane!

Snip said...

What a beautiful collection of new charts. Can't wait to see how they turn out.

Theresa said...

Look at all those goodies!!!! Great choices!!

From the Attic said...

More great stash Jane. I love those Indigo Junction pin cushions. Are they actually cross stitched ?
Chrissie

Jean said...

Wow - nice stash!! I'm sure your mother really loved her pressies!! Good daughter!!

Have fun stitching - I had to go back and look to see the Christmas theme - it's nice an subtle.

Jan said...

Love all of those Stacy Nash designs and can't wait to see them finished by your hand!;)

Melissa said...

Oooh, lovely stash Jane. I have those 2 booklets and love them!I don't have those last 3 charts though and they are looking 'interesting'! (Still have not received my package - wonder if she's forgotten me!?)

Jane said...

Thanks ladies! I'm glad you liked looking at my new stash. Chrissie, the Indygo Junction chart isn't a cross stitch one. Didn't know that before I ordered it. You actually download the images from www.thevintageworkshop.com to make the pincushions. Thanks for asking.

Deb said...

Wow, what great stash! I love all of your new purchases. I think I'm going to have to hunt down the vintage pincushion one. Thanks for enabling! LOL

Just as I was going to post this I saw the comment above about downloading the designs from the vintageworkshop. Will have to check that out. Thanks!

Kit said...

Oh, you got so many gooddies! I refuse to buy any more until I finish some of the chrts I have. Though now that I see all of your lovely charts...

zetor said...

You have a wonderful blog, do drop by mine to receive an award.

katica said...

Great stash! Thank you for posting the Country Sampler's website, as they still have more of the Blessings Be Thine chart - one that is suppposedly OOP and one that I have been looking for a long time! I have now ordered it and can hardly wait till it gets here!

Enjoy your stash! and again thank you!

Brigitte said...

Wonderful new stash.