Saturday, May 09, 2009

L@@K what's inside!

Here's some pictures to show what comes with the new Stacy Nash Group kit. You could never be disappointed if you like her designs.


Gorgeous fabrics. Included are 28ct Natural linen, along with some tan cotton velvet, reproduction blue cotton fabric, and a small piece of lovely brown reproduction cotton fabric.


Of course some DMC threads to finish your design. Pictured here with the brown fabric that I just love!


I'll try to get this project done over the next few months before the third one arrives. I've been hopeless with my stitching lately as far as any progress. I do want to work some more on Moonlit Garden tonight though.

Oh yes, and I'll get some pictures done of the other items I received with the Stacy Nash kit.

13 comments:

Brigitte said...

I love the ingredients, they will make a wonderful design.

Anonymous said...

Wow, fabrics are so beautiful!!! It will be just amazing thing, when you will finish it. I'll be waiting for photos of process :)

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

love the fabrics! I can't wait to see your progress on this one.

Casa Cuori Colori said...

Beautiful: I love Stacy Nash!
Claudia

Dovilė said...

gorgeous fabrics and design!!!!
enjoy and waiting for process:)

Tammy said...

Great compliment to the design--you're going to have fun with this one too!

Jan said...

What lovely fabrics, can't wait to see this one finished!

Melissa said...

Lovely photos as usual! I'm looking forward to my package arriving! Can't wait to see what else you bought - the suspense!

Leah said...

Love the colours...so peaceful!

From the Attic said...

Looking forward to seeing this one stitched up Jane.

Chrissie

Theresa said...

Wow!!!!! This is such a wonderful package!!!! I love the colors!!!!!

Bine said...

The kit looks awesome. Can't wait to see the other goodies you got. Your pictures are wonderful. You are such a good photographer ... I just wish I could take pics half as good as you do..... Please go on like this!

Martine said...

Bravo que c'est beau

A bientôt