Thursday, May 07, 2009

My next Stacy Nash Group project has arrived!


The much awaited Stacy Nash Group kit arrived in the mail yesterday. This is the second one out of four. It's a gorgeous velvet sampler bag with another of her peacocks on the front, this time in blue.

2nd 2009 Stacy Nash Group kit - Country Sampler Velvet Sampler Bag

I haven't even opened up the kit yet to see the supplies included. I'll do this on the weekend and take some photos. There's not a lot of good natural light before and after work these days, so I find the weekends best for photo taking.

I've also ordered some other items which were sent with the kit. These too I'll include in the photos I take. You'll just have to wait a bit longer to find out what they are I'm afraid. I know, I'm mean to keep you waiting. I'm sure you'll find it worth the wait though.

Happy stitching!

10 comments:

clob said...

hummm i like it !!!!
good week end with it !

Anonymous said...

Oh, it looks so nice! I'll be waiting for your process pics :)

Deb said...

That looks so nice. Can't wait to see your pics when you open the package and what other goodies you got.

Dovilė said...

great new design, waiting more;)

Márti said...

Wow, what a beautiful project! :)

Melissa said...

You got it, and before me, you lucky girl! It's too bad Jeanne didn't contact me as I'd requested as I'd wanted to add to the package too. Oh well.

SO, have you started it yet? ;-) It wouldn't surprise me!

Theresa said...

Oooooo~~~ I love it~~~~~
Looks like a very interesting project!!!

Tammy said...

Looks beautiful and fun! Can't wait to see what else you got!

Jan said...

That is really gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

bea de caracas said...

What a lovely project!
Kisses...