Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Silkweaver fabric stash

Today I got home from work and opened up the mail box to find a lovely package from Silkweaver. It contained a number of pieces of fabric I bought off their eBay site. I'm very happy with the colours too.


SILKWEAVER fabrics bought through their eBay site - 28ct Lugana New Khaki, 28ct Lugana Mushroom, 32ct Belfast Dirty Linen, 32ct Belfast Heritage Linen, and 32ct Blefast Dark Tan Linen. Package received in the mail 22 April 2008.

I'm starting to build quite a stash of fabric now. It's great to have pieces on hand that you know will suit certain projects. Plus I love getting fabrics from the US because there's so much more variety than what we get out here.

I haven't started another project yet. We've got a long weekend coming up so I hope to do some stitching then. I plan to do a small piece which should stitch up in a day (I think), so I thought I would keep it a secret as there won't be any progress pics.

Sometimes it's hard to think of what to do next, but then something will usually jump out and say 'pick me!'. I have plenty of designs that I would love to do. Unfortunately they can't all be done at the same time, as much as I would like them to. :)

2 comments:

From the Attic said...

Great new fabrics Jane. Hope you get some stitching done over Anzac weekend. Looking forward to your surprise stitching :)

Sandra said...

Lovely fabrics Jane and thanks for the link. Just checked and unfortunately they don't have any 32 count Lugana which is my favourite - maybe just as well, been spending too much recently.