Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Random Thoughts

I haven't done anymore stitching since I started back at work this week, so I thought I would show you a pic of my mother's latest finish. It's Random Thoughts by Drawn Threads. She has used her own fabric (it could be light mocha), and her choice of silk threads. She's basically gone by what the colour on the photograph looked like that came with the chart.

She really liked stitching this one up. Her favourite piece on it is the ladybug. The border she also enjoyed doing. It was a real pleasure for her to stitch though, because it's got so many different little pictures in it which keeps the mind interested.

Drawn Threads - Random Thoughts

1 comment:

From the Attic said...

Your mother's RT is lovely Jane. I have also stitched this one and just love it. It was interesting in that it had lots of different stitches and I love the little charms it uses.