Sunday, January 13, 2008

PS I Love You

I went to see the movie PS I Love You at the cinema today. I thought it was pretty good. Worth a look. There was quite a bit of comedy, a little sadness (had the odd tear or two), and overall quite entertaining.

The men with the Irish accents were a bit saucy, as well as Harry Connick Jr, who had a bit of a funny/quirky type character. The ending was great. It basically showed you what the future held, but left it up to you to fill in the rest.

There's a couple of other movies coming out soon that appeal to me. One is Definitely, Maybe, and the other is The Jane Austen Book Club.

Love going to the cinema, and anything about relationships I enjoy seeing. A lot of them leave me with the feeling that it only happens in the movies, especially when it's romantic stories.

One can only dream.

No comments: