Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008!

Happy 2008! Imagine sitting on the computer as the New Year rings in. That's exactly what I'm doing, but I've been on it for a very good reason. Stash enhancement!!! Yes, I've ordered more needlework on the net. The Silver Needle in Tulsa Oaklahoma have their New Year's sale on. If you get in on the first hour of the sale, you get 25% off everything. This is the third year I've ordered at this sale. It will probably take a couple of weeks for me to receive it. I'll look forward to getting a big package in the mail. It's a nice thing to wait for. I didn't get any mats this time, though I would have liked to. I ordered some things that Mum wanted, plus what I ordered, came to enough so I had to put the brakes on. Have to save for this holiday too you know.

Well I hope you all have an exciting New Year's night and may 2008 be safe, happy, and peaceful.

No comments: