I was stitching like mad last night trying to get the wording completed on The Rain Fell. Mission accomplished!
The Rain Fell - 27 June 2009
I did have to frog a little but nothing that couldn't be easily fixed. While stitching the words I also realised that the flower head next to the tree trunk was one thread over too far and would have made the wording next to it out also, so I had to rip that out and redo. Luckily it wasn't a big flower. :) No matter how hard you try to get it right the first time, there's usually at least one mistake made that you discover later on.
I'm glad you're enjoying looking at my photos and thank you for the compliments on them. Although they're only progress pictures, I still try to make them interesting and appealing to the eye.
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend ~ happy stitching!