Monday, June 08, 2009

Oh my stars!

These stars seem to be taking a while to do. I only managed to get another of the side rows completed last night.

Moonlit Garden - 7 June 2009

Today has been a public holiday here (Queen's Birthday - though her actual birthday is in April), so it's been nice to have a three day weekend instead of two. I've been out and about most of the day, therefore no additional stitching got done. Hopefully I'll be able to get Moonlit Garden finished during this week. I'm well overdue for a happy dance!

15 comments:

Hilda said...

It is such a beautiful work - your monlit garden! I love the colours!

Hugs from Austria
Hilda

Lennu said...

What a beauty! The colours are truly wonderful and your photos are great!

Diane (di) said...

So beautiful Jane and your needle seems to be flying through this one. Gorgeous!

Tammy said...

It's all coming together quickly! I'm convinced there's more to these BBD designs than meets the eye, lol. Shepherd's Bush seem to go so much faster because there's only one thread (in most cases!), and fussing with two threads just takes more time. At least that's my story for now. :) Beautiful!

Szecsi said...

Won-der-ful!!!!

Jan said...

Gorgeous progress...love, love, love those stars!!

valerie said...

wow, progress looks great. Just love that moon and the stars. Those kitties in your sidebar are just too cute for words!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Beautiful, Jane! How do you take such gorgeous pictures?

Karoline said...

It's looking gorgeous, great progress

Theresa said...

This is gorgeous!!!!!!

Melissa said...

Funny, my friend said she was going a bit crazy with stitching the stars too! She said she started to see stars wherever she went!

Almost there!

Deb said...

Beautiful pictures. And you really got a lot of those stars done! Wow!

Kit said...

Oh it is just beautiful! You're almost there, I can't wait to see it completed.

beadecaracas said...

Don't worry, I like your stars!!!!!
Kisses, dear Jane...

Love to Stitch said...

Just love it!! I really like the multi-photo frames, really creative!!