Saturday, June 20, 2009

I've changed my mind

I was going to work on the Stacy Nash Group piece next, but now I'm looking at doing LHN The Rain Fell. Since it's Winter here I thought it would tie in well with the season. I've been itching to do a LHN or CCN design for a while now, and I think I need to satisfy that desire. I've got everything kitted and ready to go.

LHN - The Rain Fell kitted

I already had the fabric for it (Americana Blend), the Crescent Colours threads I'd bought another time, and the DMC threads I had in my stash. The only difference is the Peach DMC thread (754) I've substituted for 3774. I thought the 754 was a bit strong as it's meant to be a skin tone. The 3774 is a paler shade.

Now all I need is a bit of spare time to get started on it!

19 comments:

clob said...

ho it's really un beautiful CCN ! the color dmc thread for the face it also a good choise i think to !!!

Unknown said...

Wonderful Lhn and beautiful colours! I also think that 754 is too strong.

Nina said...

This is a very cute one by CCN, colors are wonderful! I can't wait to see your progress ;)

Dovilė said...

nice choise, waiting for your progress:)

Cathy Lloyd said...

So cute! Enjoy the journey on this one!

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I can't wait to see your finish on this one. I have it in my stash, but haven't stitched it as yet.

Melissa said...

I'm sure you will enjoy stitching your LHN again. I like your staging of the pieces! You're getting more artsy by the minute! ;-)

Have a great weekend.

Deb said...

That's going to be such a pretty piece. I love the colors.

Jan said...

Will love seeing your progress on this precious project!

Márti said...

This is very like me, beautiful colors!

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

I love the colors. I can't believe its winter there!

Jennifer
North Georgia Mountains
http://www.feathersinthenest.blogspot.com

Natasha-ND said...

If you wish to do it - do it, Jane! Means, time has come and a picture quite corresponds to weather. I wish you as much as possible free time! Fine choice!

Theresa said...

Ooh~~~ This one looks like fun~~~~
Can't wait to see your progress!!!

From the Attic said...

When something comes up that seems to be calling we just have to have a change of plan sometimes. Pretty colours Jane and look forward to your progress photos.

Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I just love the pictures that you posted. The fabric is just to die for and it is all going to look just beautiful together.

Nicole said...

I love this one Jane! I had so much fun stitching it - it was definitely one of my favorite LHNs to stitch. :)

bea de caracas said...

Oh, beautifull fabric and threads for these CCN... I have the chart too, waiting with all the others!!!
Kisses...

Tammy said...

I love that design! I saw a blog from NZ yesterday and it took me a second to reconcile the snowflake theme she had, lol. Your design will be beautiful!

Loreta said...

Great choise Jane! I love it!