The weekend's been pretty drab here so I've taken the opportunity to start on Baby Bug Ball.
Shepherd's Bush - Baby Bug Ball start
While I started on one of the Pudgies last night, I realised I had stitched the wrong colour for part of her outfit. I did the combination of dark and light blue when it should have been pale green and light blue. Don't know how that came about - not concentrating properly I'd guess. Fortunately there wasn't much there to rip out, so I ended up doing it in the charted green.
The thread used for the bottom Satin Stitch is from Threadgatherer called Meadow Grass.
Well, I might stitch a little more on it today. Try and get more of this Pudgie girl finished.