Saturday, October 03, 2009

BBD kitted charts

I have some new stash to show. I placed an order with Handcrafts Online recently, and some of the items I ordered have arrived.

Here's a couple of BBD charts I got kitted.

BBD - Summer Iris

THREADS (from bottom to top) - WDW Dove, Cappuccino, GAS Grecian Gold, WDW Rum Raisin, and Fawn.


The fabric is WDW 30ct Baby's Breath which is a soft peach colour.


The other chart is from their Loose Feathers club which is a new release.

BBD - Summer Basket

Threads included are (in no particular order) - GAS Grape Arbor, Cornhusk, Conch, Old Hickory, Grecian Gold, Highland Heather, Avocado, Clover, Brandy, Caramel Corn, WDW Peach Fuzz, and Dove. These are all threads needed to make the main chart and My Home threadkeep.


Fabric again is 30ct WDW Baby's Breath.


I love both kits and all the thread colours. They'll really look gorgeous on the fabric. I'll just add them to my list of needlework to do in the future. :)

6 comments:

Brigitte said...

Your new stash makes my mouth water and makes me want to go over and plac e an order myself, lol. Maybe I'll do that ...

Nina said...

Having new stash is always such a great feeling :) You have beautiful new pieces!

Elisa said...

Lovely lovely lovely....just stitching Summer Iris myself, the colours are just divine aren't they. Have a bit of a BBD stitchalthon myself at the moment...Your Song is all kitted up ready as my next WIP.

Enjoy!! xx

Gillie said...

I just have to finish an exchange then I'm diving into the stockings! I am having a very polite, ladylike drool here over the colours you show! Gorgeous!

zetor said...

The colours of the threads are so subtle but so lovely.

Melissa said...

uh-oh, Jane! You always 'enable' me to buy more stash when I see your luscious photos!

I have the first chart but not kitted, and I've been thinking of buying the second one all kitted up. I might just have to break down and do that! Lovely colours!

Are you going to start one of them soon?