Thursday, October 08, 2009

Spooky Sheep

This will be my next small project. It's called Spooky Sheep by Shepherd's Bush.

SHEPHERD'S BUSH - Spooky Sheep kit

It comes with a cute little button hat for the sheep!


The fabric included with the kit is 32ct Belfast Sand.


I've decided to go with the Halloween theme, but to tell you the truth, I was thinking of doing a different kit from SB. I still may do it, but I'm undecided about the fabric they've chosen for it. I was thinking of changing it but may still stick with the original (I hate it when I get like this).

So, in between I thought I would do this cute little sheepie design for Halloween. Did I mention about that hat? :)))

13 comments:

clob said...

oh i really love this little kit sheeping design for halloween !!! the color of the treads and the hat button hummmm
il faut absolument que je le brode aussi !!!!

Unknown said...

What a fun project - love the little hat button.

Loraine said...

Love this design. I'm working on it as well! It's really fast. I think it should only take you a few hours to finish. I love the hat! Isn't it perfect?

Nina said...

How lovely is this design :)) SB sheeps are so cute :) And this fimo hat...!!! Fabulous! Great choise, Jane :)

Danielle said...

This is a fun and quick stitch. I did this one last year sometime. I do love the little hat.

ohiofarmgirl said...

Can't wait to see it done. Dianntha

Deb said...

I always love coming to your blog and seeing what your latest project is! You do pick the best!

Tammy said...

You will love him Jane! I did that one and he's one of my favorites. Such pretty colors.

Melissa said...

OK, the hook is the hat - it is so cute! This looks like a fun one to stitch, Jane. The colours look wonderful!

JillMN said...

Your blog is so beautiful! Love the spooky sheep. I love all the SB sheep's. I have a few myself to do. I do have to say you have quite the "Stash List". Looks like you are pretty set for projects! Happy Stitching!

Marina F. said...

Excuse-me for my english...yI'm discovered NOW your blog . It is wonderful, my compliments from Italy.

Marina

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Those colors are BOOOtiful!!!!!

Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest

Jan said...

It is going to be adorable!! I love that sweet design. BTW, your finished Strawberry House is gorgeous!!!!