Thursday, October 29, 2009

2009 Stacy Nash Group ~ last kit for the year

Here's the latest kit from the Stacy Nash 2009 Group. It's a winter mitten done with her traditional style of stitching on the front.


This is how the front and back looks.


Included is a piece of 28ct Flax Linen, muslin, homespun, and a small cut of wool.


Threads are DMC, 829 and 918.


The group is continuing into next year, so if you want to go on the waiting list for when people drop out, then contact Jeanne at the Country Sampler in Wisconsin.

I've completed one of the Bugs in Baby Bug Ball, so I will take some pictures to show you next time.

Tonight I've been to the pictures to see Julie And Julia. Meryl Streep did such a good roll and the movie was enjoyable to watch. I've also seen Couples Retreat recently which I thought average. Too much arguing in it which let it down a bit. Funny yoga session though!

Well, I should be getting to bed as it's a work day tomorrow. Happy stitching til we meet again.

9 comments:

Nina said...

Oh, this is so beautiful design!
I can't wait to see your progress :)

Unknown said...

What a beautiful piece - love the unique finish of a mitten!

Julie & Julia was a great movie! I agree, Meryl Streep did an amazing job!

Loraine said...

Really cute mitten! I am done with the middle bug on BBB. It's such a fun stitch! I can hardly put it down.
Can't wait to see your photos!
Take Care.

Dovilė said...

lovely new design, waiting for progress:)

Julia said...

Another lovely project - look forward to seeing it completed. And I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed "Julie & Julia" as I'm going to see it soon!!:0)

Theresa said...

WOW!!!! Beautiful design!!!!

marylin said...

Hello, whoua very very attractive I like very much this style, and these warm colors!!! The ballad on your blog is always so pleasant! Come to see also my nouveautées in the occassion celà will please me in bientot big kisses marylin

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

Very cute mitten!

Solstitches said...

Lovely design and you've stitched and finished it beautifully.
I'm new to your blog - arrived here after Googling for Stacy Nash.
Lovely blog now bookmarked :)

Margaret