Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award


What a surprise to be nominated by Loreta and Anne for the Kreativ Blogger Award. It's so very kind of you both. I'm truly honored. It has been done according to the following rules:

1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

There's so many talented people out there, and so deserving of this award. Some of them have already been nominated by others, so I have spared them from being nominated again. The five I have nominated are people whose blogs I regularly visit and inspire me so much.

4. Debs
5. Alison

Congratulations!

3 comments:

Dovilė said...

thank you very much Jane, I'm so surprised and sweetened :)

Debs said...

Thank you, Jane, what a surprise and thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog. If I can figure out how to put that up on my blog, I will do so, and in the very near future. Love your sweet kitties, too.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jane.....I inspire you??? You inspire me! You do so much gorgeous stitching & your blog is looking very pretty right now. Great work & thanks. :)

BTW, I have to share...when we got back from our trip, our Burmese was suffering from separation anxiety! LOL. It's taken her about a week to calm down.