Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Homespun Elegance

I've been searching a few designer websites lately, which I know I shouldn't because I keep seeing new designs that I like! I've got three stash orders on the go at the moment (four actually, but that's another story for some other time) so do you think I need to go looking to see more things I want to get? Of course not. But that's never stopped me before.:)

I was looking at Homespun Elegance site the other day and spotted this new chart.

Homespun Elegance - May Our Handworks Fulfill Our Hearts' Desire

I think this one's gorgeous. It's got an olde world look to it. So naturally it's going on my next stash order. It doesn't matter how many charts and kits you have, there's always room for a few more!

Little House Needleworks have on their site the titles of upcoming releases this month. They're called Embroidery Guild and The Rain Fell. I'm hanging out to see what they're like. I keep checking their site every day to see if they have pictures up. Not yet.:( The suspense is killing me!

No comments: