Sunday, February 03, 2008

Finished my new album

Just an update to let you know that I've finished adding all my pictures to my new Picasa Album. It took quite a while, having to add comments to each picture, but I've finally finished. Was able to copy what I had written in my Epson albums, so I already had all the information on hand.

I scanned a needlework piece that Mum did last year into her Shepherd's Bush album today. It's called Windmill Sampler which is from the old Vanessa-Ann Collection titled Weatherbee Farm. Quite a lovely design by Tina before she and her sister Teri, became Shepherd's Bush.

Mum's stitching Christmas Drawers by Shepherd's Bush at the moment. I've done this one myself and it only takes a handful of afternoons to do. A few different stitches but not too complex from what I can recall.

I still haven't done any stitching for a long time. I've been on the computer a bit lately, as you can see by the number of entries in my blog recently. Thought I would try to dedicate a bit more time to my blogging.

1 comment:

From the Attic said...

Hi Jane, yes it is a big job changing over albums. As another who was using Epson for my album, I have been doing the same thing. I was very upset when I heard the news about Epson closing our albums down but I think it looks as though Picasa is going to be okay. Your album looks very nice.