I had a busy weekend which meant I didn't get much of a chance to start on Queen Bee. Late yesterday afternoon though, I was able to sit down and get a few stitches in.
Queen Bee - started 23 August 2009
Since I'm working on a 35ct fabric, I decided to do this design using one thread over two. Gives it a more delicate look I think. I've only ever used a 35ct once before and find it not much different to a 32ct really. Just a slight adjustment in the weave. I'm also loving the colour of the Straw fabric. I may have to get some more of it in the future. It certainly suits this design well. Speaking of design, what a cute one this is. I love the simplicity of LHN patterns.
If I get some good stitching time in, this one won't take me too long to complete. (Sorry about the dark photos - this morning was very gloomy and overcast.)