- I have only owned 3 cars in my 25 years of driving - first two were manuals, and my current one is an automatic.
- I hate catching public transport and will rarely use it.
- My first overseas trip was on my own. I went to England when I was 23 to meet up with my penpal (male) but we didn't get along as well as I had hoped. He had a strange sense of humour, an annoying laugh, and I had to spend two weeks with him on a bus trip around Europe!
- I have only been to two other states in Australia, apart from Victoria where I live - New South Wales and Queensland.
- I have blue eyes.
- Sometimes I buy more stash than what I show on my blog! Naughty, aren't I?
- I'm more reserved/quiet when I first meet people, until I get to know them a bit better.
- I love Colonial/American and primitive type furniture. Anything that looks old and worn and has character.
- I've only had three jobs in all my life. My current one I've been employed with the same company for 22 years.
- My favourite cut flower are gerberas (especially pink!). I love how colourful a bunch of mixed coloured gerberas look - so happy and cheerful.
I never find it easy to pass these awards on because I think everyone deserves them. Here's seven lovely blogs in no particular order.
Please, if any of you have already received this award, I apologise for doubling up.
So tomorrow I'm back to work - yuk! Back to getting up early of a morning, feeling tired when I get home of a night. I have to earn some more money though to buy more stash! lol
I haven't started Ah, 'Tis Spring yet. Once I do though, I'll let you know. Thanks for stopping by!