Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Stacy Nash

Today I received some new charts in the mail from Stacy Nash. She's just released them and they were made available via her eBay site. The primitive look is something I adore and these designs help create the feel that these needlework items were made in days gone by.

New charts from Stacy Nash - 1809 Schoolgirl Pincushion, Garden Gate Sewing Book & Pinkeep, True Love Sampler Bag & Pinkeep

Here also, are a couple of photos of my current project and where I'm up to.

Autumn's Blessings - 23 March 2009

I'm quite happy with the way it's turning out, and I'd like to have it finished before I go back to work next Tuesday. A target I'm sure I'll reach!

13 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

Autumn Blessings is coming along nicely Jane, and I love the Potting Shed, well done on another finish.

Anonymous said...

I like Stacy Nash designs too and I will look up her new patterns : thanks for advertising them ! The colours of your SB project are lovely ! Autumn blessings they might be, but there's definitely a spring feeling about them.
Have a great week,
Valie

Dovilė said...

lovely new stash:)

Anonymous said...

Very nice patterns!

And your sheep looks very lovely! She is so funny and so beautiful! :)

Melissa said...

Autumn Blessings looks wonderful. You're really working fast on it. I hope you reach your goal. New stash is great!

Brigitte said...

These new Stacy Nash charts are so so lovely. I think I really need them.
I love your Autumn's Blessings. After seeing so many SB projects on various blogs I also started one myself. It's from a very old agazine and it's a little band sampler with cute sheepies, just pwerfect for this time of the year.

Sally said...

Autumn Blessings is so cute! I don't think I've seen that one before.

Love the new Stacy Nash charts.

Nicole said...

Autumn Blessings is really looking pretty! You'll be finished in no time! :)

Melissa said...

Hey, stash girl! I love how you laid out the 3 SN charts in the photo. That's a very pretty fabric used for the backdrop.

"Sheepie" is looking great. Whever I see that design now I'll think of you Jane! Enjoy the rest of the time off. (at least there's also Easter break coming up!)

Bine said...

Such a good decision to start on Autumn Blessings again. It looks so nice. I never paid attention to it but I better add it to my "to buy" list....together with the Stacy Nash designs. I LOVE seeing your stash!

Anonymous said...

This is another gorgeous WIP - what lovely photographs you take, they're really enabling :-)

Nice new charts by SN!

Tammy said...

Nice stash! Love your beautiful lavender blog too--looks so pretty!

Anonymous said...

so pretty, I love it!