Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

Hi everyone, hope you've all had a lovely Chirstmas with lots of yummy food, and heaps of delightful pressies. It's really nice to catch up with family on Christmas day, that's what I like the most. Everyone's life is far too busy these days and you don't get many chances to see how your dear ones are going.

Back to work tomorrow for a couple of days, then I have four days off. Good chance to get into the gardening and tidy up. Did some of that today, but there's still plenty more to do.

Looking forward to the Silver Needle's New Year sale (http://silversites.net/) to get some needlework bargains. They have it every year and if you're early enough, you can get up to 25% off everything. Needless to say I'm making my wish list. A few Shepherd's Bush kits will be included of course. Have to get Happy Haunting and Pumpkin Hill. Love these two. Life And Liberty also - have an affinity for Americana things. Speaking of Americana, I was going to get the Gingher 4" Glory scissors at this sale, but I think they've sold out. So I hunted on the net and found a place that still had them. They were a good price too, so I'm just waiting for them to arrive in the mail box. I am going to get the SB Glory fob to go with them. They'll look great together.

Just a short entry today, just wanted to wish everyone a happy Christmas and I hope 2008 brings all your dreams. Take care...

No comments: