Friday, January 13, 2006

Fa La La

Another finish called Fa La La, which is a small Christmas kit by Shepherd's bush released in 2004. Again this only takes two afternoons to complete. One of their many little sheep designs which are such a joy to do. Just love the hat button on the sheep's head. There's always a button or a charm to go on SB kits, which I adore.
I'm on a roll at the moment, so the next one I'll do is called Thankful Sheep (yeh, another sheepie!). This is a similar size as Fa La La, so another quickie. I'm trying to go for quantity this year. I've been very lazy in the latter part of last year, so I want to make up for it by getting a few finishes out of the way. The only way I can achieve this is to stick to the smaller kits of SB. They're so enjoyable to do anyway.

No comments: