Saturday, April 16, 2005

A few stitches

Since I haven't picked up a needle for a while, I thought I'd better do some of my latest project, Little Witch. She's been neglected for too long, and really needed to have some legs and a head put on her :-) I didn't do a lot of stitching, but at least it's some progress.

Here's a pic:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She's such a darling little piece, and I should put my effort into finishing her soon, then I can start on my next project.

At this stage, I think I may do Little House Needleworks - Colonial Dry Goods. I have everything kitted for it, including the R & R Americana Blend fabric, which is an interesting colour. LHN have only been designing for a few years, I think. I like their patterns, with the darker palette Americana Country, and their softer palette Country Cottage designs.

No comments: