Monday, May 27, 2013

I'm Still Here!

Hi all, just thought I'd touch base to let you know that I am still alive and well. My life is still quite busy and unfortunately no stitching is getting done. I haven't even purchased any needlework for a very long time.

My love life is blossoming though and have been with my boyfriend for over two years now. He's amazing and such a wonderful person.

Since I don't have any stitching to show, I thought I would show you my adorable cats. They are both well and are great company for each other.

Charlotte ~ 6 years old

Sophie ~ 12 years old

I'm not sure when I will post again but I wish everyone lots of happiness and good health. One day I will get back to my stitching and I plan to share my journey with you all again. Til then, please enjoy your own stitching and sharing it amongst one another.

The happiest of stitching to all!

14 comments:

Melissa said...

Lovely to see your post Jane! It's nice to get photos of the girls. They are ever so pretty! Glad to hear love is in full bloom and I look forward to hearing about it one day! ;-)

Nicole said...

Hi Jane! It's great to hear from you! You've been missed! I'm so glad to hear that you're in a great relationship!! :)

Nicole

Jennifer said...

So great to read your update Jane! all the best and glad to hear the great news . The cats look beautiful! .
Enjoy yourself!

Loraine said...

So great to hear from you Jane! It was great to hear that you are still with your boyfriend, and that life has been good to you. I wish you all the best.
I do miss your stitching. I was looking at our Baby Bug Ball the other day, and thinking about our SAL. That was fun to do together.
Take Care, and stop by again soon.

Katrina said...

Hi Jane, lovely to see a post from you - love the photos of your kitties, they are just beautiful. Best wishes,
Katrina

Anna Zont said...

Hi Jane! Happy to hear you. I am very glad you are OK! I miss your stitching.
You cats are very sweet.
Come back to stitchig Jane!
Best wishes,
Anna


Melanie said...

It's always great to see an update from you. :)

Yuko said...

Jane,

How have you been doing?!
I'm so happy to see you posting!
I have been busy and haven't been stitching at all, so I haven't been updating my blog, too.
Hope you'll come back here again to share your beautiful works with us!

Karoline said...

Lovely to her from you & it's good to hear life is going well.

The cats are looking very cute

From the Attic said...

Wow!! So odd to just come across this post from you right now Jane as I was only thinking about you just a few days ago and wondering how you were. Good to hear all is going well for you. As for the stitching....I am the same, have hardly touched my needle in ages but I guess when the time is right, maybe I will get back to it too! Take care and lovely to hear life is good for you.
Chrissie

Karyn said...

So glad to see a post, dear, and hear that life is so happy...wishing you many more :)
Keep well
Hugs
Ma

Unknown said...

Hi, Jane. I've only recently come to learn of your blog, and I'm so impressed with it! Your stash, your lovely stitching, your darling kitties... it's all very amazing. I hope you'll come back and treat us to more of your creativity and lovely photographs. - April in the U.S.

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

Coucou ! bisous from FRANCE !

Anette kincsei said...

Very Beautiful youre cats!!!!!